Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ILL K ENtry 58 " OLD MAN RAPS (VIDEO)"



Bambu - Old Man Raps



Word up, SG side iggins. Today is a good day. Quest's album is selling like hot pancakes at the EN Conference - ranking up better numbers than any of y'all would think. Pushing 27 years of my life into the next chapters is crazy. This video is a place of refuge I suppose. Turbulence heads, Marquiss this is how 2012 and Beyond looks like huh? Word up. Mastaplann's coming home, a Blazin' brother in the can, WE Legendary store 2nd year anniversary next week, SPECKS 10th year Anniversary on September, GRAE out this November. Keep on keepin' on, we all getting old my iggins. My back feels it.

Brandon, Malcom Sun, Miah, Aeron - the world is yours. We gon make sure and despite the hardships we currently face, we've carved it in stone with blood that you gon see it differently whether we understand your generation or not. Love is sacrifice my iggins.



No comments: