Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 7 Nimbusnine "LEGAL LIES"






Nimbusnine - Legal Lies (Produced by B-Roc)


Day 7 comes, Legal Lies -- see through these guys' disguise. I made this music highly inspired by beats I heard from Caliph8. This beat was something I always liked but couldn't find anyone to do it with. I remember Gino picking 5 beats and including this one and I never thought he'd be able to make a song with it. This one is special, I remember the entire Saguijo was shouting "Why-o-why-o-why-o-why!!!" each and everytime they heard this joint performed! And it feels good! The intricacy of this song is often misunderstood for just invoking to smoke, but if you listen to it in detail, its a song invoking you to think and look past through what they're offering you.

I remember getting my hands on the infamous Hello Garci voice tapes long before it came out, and I just decided to put it up in here as well. Word to Chrizo! Hahaha! Roll a joint, smoke one and listen to the song. Listen to the 2nd voice, it should make you laugh and re-think things around you! Yeah its for you Gloria, and your million dollar dining habbits! Pinas stays forever hungry. Word to ILL-J!

"Legal lies, I swim in a sea in a league of lies full of legal eyes, I see through my eagle eyes." Stay tune as tomorrow I debut a track from the Three Kings Mixtape featuring Quest. Whatchu know about that?! Tomorrow's real special, with a back breaking story! To The Billboard! Join The Quest! Atin ang mundo! Insh'allah!

No comments: