Sunday, February 28, 2010

FEVER@ero continues through MARCH "IN MY CITY REMIX"

IN MY CITY



Aero - IN MY CITY (Produced by Joe Bum & Jin Yu's of FLIP MUSIC)



"In my city, we gotta a lot of starving artist; I'm just one of them so cop it when I drop it". Truly Aero x Turbulence and Flip Music embody this lines. Shoutouts to BoJam and Yujin for puttin' in work without the hassle of ego. You deserve all the props you get this year. I remember talking to Aero about this month long feature and how I think we should ask Flip Music to do the remix for IN MY CITY. For almost two years now, I have been formulating on how to attack the feel of Aero's jacked beat to replace it with something original without losing the vibe of this now classic song. Chancing upon Bojam this year and being on his good side only meant that working together was inevitable. Yujin, you are an amazing arranger -- you will never get the shine that you deserve cause of your behind the scenes magic. But let me put it out here and to the blog readers who visit this page world wide -- Yujin and Bojam will give you more music to celebrate to this year.

And if you thought FEVER@ero was over just cause March is here, we torch em up throughout the month as well. Picking up my slack in a few hours, hehehe. Get the new Aero mixtape son! You have no excuse, we've been giving you free shit for the past year alone!


NEXT UP: GRAE x 3RD WORLD






No comments: