Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hiphop Accessory of the Year: KONEKTADO LACES


JHON



Mike Swift feat. Francis M - May Sayad Nga (Produced by Paro Paro Beats)



The ultimate hiphop or urban accessory has always been a pair of headphones, not this year. I'm sorry Beats By Dre - but these laces have surpassed you with street cred alone, hehehe. The Konektado laces has found its way as one of the most undeniable things YOU should have in 2010. The genius behind these laces are possibly the close mindedness of people when they first came out. People thought WE were trying to make a living selling these laces -- tsk tsk tsk. Money is money however you put it - but you see we took the vision along with it, and ladies and gentlemen its called branding.

How many times have I - maybe even you - attended an event, walked through a mall, went to a friends house to drink and found someone you know and don't know rocking a Konektado lace? I've had countless run ins with the lace just this Christmas season alone. My friend Hitmann whom I haven't seen all year saw each other - and he is rocking this lanyard. And he rolls deep into different crowds, god knows how he got one. I've been out selling these shirts, cds -- and I still get orders for Konektado laces, and I don't even sell em -- absurd? NO.

Credit Sunugan, credit Fliptop, credit Mike Swift shows, credit Chub-b's die hard supporters -- but on the real, credit J-Heez for being the brand architect behind this phenomenon. What do you think a person with this lace does with it? I for one use it, put my car keys and 4GB flash drive around my neck with it so I don't lose it - but think about the people who have it. What do you think they do with it or what effect does it carry when they go online? You think for one second, they won't try and see whats going on at WWW.KONEKTADO.COM -- even if we gave them that lace for free.

I hear my peoples taking shots regarding these laces, but my dude - vision is a gift you've yet to have. You think if I tell you we've let go of 1,000 laces a month won't translate to at least 800 sign ups to Konektado? I tell you, I was at a photoshoot at the beach with girls in swimsuits trying to get laces from me -- and I repeat, I don't even sell it.

How dumb would you feel buying a shirt and going to a gig with 10 people wearing the same shirt as you? How would you feel? Hahahaha, I mean 10 people having the same lace as I do, no sweat.


It's called BRANDING.


WE GET IT IN, WE GET IT IN
KONEK-KONEKTADO WE GONNA WIN



ORDER YOUR KONEKTADO LACES HERE.








2 comments:

trip tha Light said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trip tha Light said...

ayuz!