Wednesday, March 30, 2011

JUNE MARIEEZY FEAT. RBTO - SOMETIMES

RBTO



June Marieezy feat. RBTO - Sometimes by Deeper Manila


June Marieezy appears in a cameo on the new LDP video, Here To Own It -- which will be out soon. Here's track of her up coming EP from Deeper Manila. Definitely something to watch out for, new Manila soul movement uprising. Catch the verse my RBTO on this song, mad nice, killing it. Looking to hear more Rob!!



I've been livin in this head splittin rythym
Been misled, fed and sickened with the meds and religon
Middle finger up fuck the system
Couldnt stomach their decision, outa luck, stuck and wishin
We landed on this earth for a mission
But we lurked in position, gettin worse in condition
Instead of makin' work, we've been pissin' on its worth
Gettin' lost in our perverse competition
But sometimes I find divine wisdom behind the blind instant
Defined in my intent,
I'm takin' my time to rhyme in sync
To my sublime instinct to find the fine imprint
Be kind and rewind the mind engine
Untie the binds clenching your shine to high-tension
Relax and recline to my sentence apply the dimensions
To guide your direction
My writtens refined in dissection
Provides a wide entrance to my supply segment
A simple design where you and I intertwine
Within a blink of an eye forever ours to reside



LISTEN TO SOMETIMES HERE.