Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beyond Beyond PART 2 Entry 2 "RISE AND SHINE by QUEST"

Q1



Quest - Rise and Shine (Produced by Bojam, Jim Pob & Yujin of Flip Music)


WE WERE BUILT TO INSPIRE. You can talk all you want about what you are in this hiphop shit, but my team, we were built to inspire. One day you will surpass what we've done and when that day comes -- we've done our job. I, personally, am not fazed about all this hate thrown our way, my team and the people we're with. People like me understand what it takes to inspire the future and that includes taking unfortunate situations and using it as building blocks to reach further. Some people will make hiphop music and make it for the fuck of it. But we've been aligned with people to make music, period.

ONE STEP AT A TIME, REPETITION IS THE KEY.

My dudes, we've been at it for years now and the music we put out never gets tiring. We always top our last release, let it be known. You can say all you want of the things we didn't reach -- maybe cause our eyes were not looking that way. The aim hasn't changed we just shifting the targets. The inspiration we serve will not be delayed by any deal we get or not get, and that's a fact I've lived by since I started Turbulence. And I tell you, we have classics under our belts - I will match your catalog hit per hit. Real heads know.

Good morning, wake up to believing you will find a purpose in your day. I wish you luck, health and insight - so you could see for yourself. Flip Music and Quest team up once again, giving you Rise and Shine.



BEYOND BEYOND.

ONE LIFE FOR US TO LIVE, LIVE IT WITH CONSISTENCY.

WE CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE WITH LESS DOUBT MORE FAITH.




DOWNLOAD QUEST'S RISE AND SHINE HERE.





3 comments:

trip tha Light said...

I'm not trying to gas y'all up..

..but this movement most definitely shines brighter with each effort

when an individual takes a step, it reflects on everyone..

props all around and keep on, folks!

here's to progress, the billboards, and beyond..

1!

SOULFIESTA said...

Aiyo Kom -- wanna do an interview? Just to let these cats know. Hahahaha, what it is is a progress of your legacy as well man. That I will forever make sure!

trip tha Light said...

I'm down with that, ading, no doubt..

..but what else can I possibly offer that the new jacks ain't know already? =)

ONE!