Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ILL K Entry 62 "SEASON REMIX by Aero x N9 x Jae Spillz"

SEASON REMIX



Aero feat. Nimbus9 & Jae Spillz - Season (Remix) (Produced by B-Roc)


Almost a year ago, I made this beat for the Bacolod City Bandit who then, was our newly signed artist, Aero. I remember finding the sample, chatting with him and PHD while listening to the sample, and telling both of them that I got the beat perfect for the release. Sent the file through and Aero did his thing with it at The Chop Shop. This was my un-retirement beat, wanting to bless Aero with good material to break the news of signing with the team. Made this beat in the heat Slaughterhouse's debut release and Jay-z's D.O.A. track getting major airplay and just the sample dictated how grimmey and hard this song was gonna be. A couple thousand downloads later -- I had Nimbus rock a verse to it and my number one dude from T.Dot, Jae Spillz. There is a version with God's Will on it, while I will unleash some other time. Just bridging the gap here as we celebrate early the first year anniversary of SickSongsOnly EP this coming August 3.

Being this is one of my favorite beats I made of all time - I am having the instrumental available for download. Yeah, download it - have a B-Roc beat playing on your current playlist, unheard of right? Download it, record on it, send it back, hell we'll never know what I'ma do to it. Pay it forward, so when you producers get a hit that might just end up a classic somewhere else. Know how to breath life to it again.



I'm getting in like a veteran
and I'm setting trends for the rest of em



DOWNLOAD SEASON REMIX HERE.
DOWNLOAD SEASON INSTRUMENTAL HERE.
LISTEN TO ORIGINAL VERSION OF SEASON HERE.


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fierce beat, sick lyrics, and Aero's voice is powerful :)

tictac said...

not even gonna lie, i used this exact same sample for a track hahaha
great flip though!!