Monday, March 8, 2010

ILL K Entry 17 "SABRINA x ABSINTH"

T-Pain feat. Akon - Bartender



Before I put out B-Sides with my close friends, before Prince of Jaipur was the spot every weekend and just as the news of Sun Valley Crew going the indie route hit the fans - the place to be seen was Absinth Bar in the then newly opened Greenbelt 3. At that time, we didn't have lady DJ's reppin, no women club promoters -- the only way you could get with the club scene if you were a woman, was for you to make it as a bartender. Every girl then in school had dreamnt of possibly landing a bartending gig for the summer. This entry is dedicated to that girl up in Absinth serving mad guys drinks -- Sabrina. Man, I remember my cousin from the states coming home and we would drink up in there and yeah, this Sabrina girl would always get mad dudes attention. I remember my cousin taking a pic with her as well, good times! Cmon son, if you were doing the music and club circuit then, you would've bumped into this girl. I mean nowadays, clubs bank on the lady promoters, models, performers -- but I believe you guys owe this Sabrina chick royalties. Can I get an amen? If you know where she is, tell her to get me a glass of Henny.



No comments: