Monday, March 22, 2010

KONEKTADO HITS BACK ALA SUMMER JAM


This poster was unleashed at the Konektado Celebration


Admit it, its rather funny. I heard Kid Alamat ripped a dope performance while unveiling this rather controversial poster of Krazykyle fixed as a clown, hehehehe. If you were to ask me, he had it coming -- I mean after that line on his song "Noon at Ngayon" about a New York MC, and saying "welcome to Pinas motherfucker". No one had to explain that it was a shot at Mike Sweezy, so yeah. At this point, expect either below the belt moves from the other side. I already expect Photoshop'ed pictures of the Konektado team, including me to arise from his side. I say bring it but also I would like to see how people diffuse this situation from this point on.


MORE TO COME VIA WWW.KONEKTADO.COM



No comments: