Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ILL K Entry 39 "ALAM KO MADAMI AKONG MALI" by Krazykyle



News was Mike Swift was punked at the Rap Poetry event, rumors.



Knowing is half the battle. Your admittance is your own win, deep within your soul, congratulations. But that's where it stops, maybe ends. I know you ask your boys to check what I have to say so yeah -- read on. The difference of what we stand for shines through this video. Watch it. Again. And again. I may not be in Manila -- but clearly the shouts are the same. Sabi ni Mike -- wala ng damayan, I am merely documenting this so when I read back -- I have some laughs and something to toast about. It ain't about you, its about us and how we want to uproot some poison from our playground and keep it merry.

Rumors are spread like wild fire, so here's me documenting it with Mike and my Konektado brothers -- that truth be told, you got shook. Ain't nobody telling what happens next, all I know is you're not in Facebook, or took some people out of your list to maybe shield yourself from the comments this video is gonna make or god willing -- you decided to end your career as Mike advised you.

I am moved deeply because I'm not one with the movement. And I want people to start standing up, not taking sides, but know how to direct your motives. I am not in the forefront of this scene no more -- and I will only cater to my own self righteousness in this blog as a plight to give you confidence to the direction you take. Some truths were meant to stay put for years, and its good to know -- that some truths are meant to overcome politics in this day and age.

Tell me what are you gonna tell your sponsors when nobody shows up to the event you set up for them to display they products? What are those magazines gonna write about when the Hiphop Awards turned Hiphopalooza is gonna be filled with people you let in for free and are ready to leave soon as you run out of freebies to throw away? The blood stream of what you're trying to do; runs by these very veins, the artists -- who without a doubt are able to keep themselves afloat knowing they can't depend on you. And when I say YOU -- I mean the crooked system. I am one with the community, I represent The Community -- and I say, this could've ended in a prettier sight -- if you only played fair.

I asked how Krazykyle was gonna diffuse this situation, but it is getting the best of him. To my Rapskallion heads, we good -- respeto. I've known most of you guys even before this whole mess. Loyalty Feeds The Movement, do whatchu gotta do, trust me I know. I'm with you -- Jeff Demarco & Proof Positive, I'm sorry to tell you the legacy of the Rapskallion hiphop group you've started has been tainted. To everyone who is new to this situation, stop putting wood to the fire. Real heads know. Know you're place cause to you, this might be a trip to the internet shop and donwload free music -- while some people live and breathe this shit.

I'll be home in Manila in time for the Defense concert, thats MAY 20 -- anybody wanna talk? Mark your calendars. Anybody wanna get to the bottom of it and start cooling the situation? I'm down to talk, bring your A game -- cause for real, we ain't doing it for the numbers, never did it for the belt, never did it for pictures, never did it for The King -- we did to remain relevant.

Aren't you FIRED UP yet?

HIT UP FUEL BAR, THE FORT TONIGHT. Scroll down my iggins.



NOTES: This should be one of the last moments I will ever talk about this situation unless my name gets dragged somewhere. But know in my heart, what Mike did was precise, respectful and although brandish, was meant for you as readers to know the truth. Moving forward, get your DEFENSE tickets and catch the excitement of this video carried on to Music Museum -- clown of the year. Clap clap bravo. To them heads who can't talk and trying to play it safe in this situation, I am also with you. It takes more than balls to stand up for something. Know that one day, we will call on you to do more than usual. We fight for peace of mind as well.


1 comment:

gialacson said...

ey i sent you an email re the help you needed for the concert wtf... =(