Thursday, May 13, 2010

ILL K Entry 42 "DEFENSE"

Photobucket


This is how Lebrons chase down block looks like when you read it.



No edits here H. Some people have read it and yes its your prerogative to put down your own formal statement or the reactions about it. But as educated as you wrote yourself to be -- some people are just smart at the right time -- guess what? I played the smart card and took the screen shots of the comment I made. Don't forget I'm educated as fuck as well and my faith with God is untarnished. But as I said, I would love to know why you'd delete such an important page of everyone's transition. And as I had vowed early in this blog, check the first ever blog entry, the intro I made for my hiphop awards entry back in the day -- this is me documenting my hiphop shit, my peers' cause for some funky reason -- people who can help showcase the truth will edit out history at one point.

The spectrum of God's lessons aren't yours to determine.

I have no personal beef whatsoever with H-TOWN. But I can't respect this move man, I only want to bridge the gap and ask questions -- you tagged everyone, Chill, Boom, Arbi, Vernon Go, Denmark, Pikaso, Nathan J so proudly knowing its an avenue to let them know -- it is an avenue for me to speak my mind as well. And as you tried to downplay one of the truest vets', ILL-J's disgust on the system you run the hiphop awards with by taking off your comments -- you try to downplay my sincerest wishes for you as well. I'll be in Manila starting on the 18th , and if anybody wanna talk, then talk, I keep an open mind but my feet stays grounded. And yes, you extended Aero an invite to your event, my boys will drop by -- we won't miss out a chance for Bacolod to be represented the right way. My beef is with the system -- how do you finalize a performance list 3 days away from the awards night itself. It says alot yo. Cheers to the nominees.


WORD IS BOND.


"Hiphop asks one eternal question, what do you represent?"







No comments: