Thursday, March 25, 2010

KONEKTADO x FLIP MUSIC "FLY AWAY" Blaze N Kane




BLAZE N KANE feat. Pow Chavez - FLY AWAY (Produced by BoJam, Alwyn & Yujin of FlipMusic)


Mista Blaze and Slick N Sly Kane's formidable tandem lights up your day alongside FLIPMUSIC's soundscapes and Pow Chavez vocals! What a great song yo! Mista Blaze's rips this vocally and yo Kane, I mean what?!! That flow is fucking crazy! "Pushing weights like nothing" -- word to Leeyah's bicep shots!

Just showing some love to all my real heads since day one. I remember hanging around Madd Poets at one of Denmarks shows and it was the first time I met Mista Blaze and he made a lasting impression of just someone who's mad talented and just a funny dude who doesn't give a shit! I mean, we pulled up at Denmark's house, cause he had to get something. And this dude runs up to my car, pulls out a flashlight and acts like a cop asking for my license and shit. Good times man! I think his album under XAX Records has got to be one of the best put together albums I've heard post United Freestyle Vol. 2 era -- and Kane -- Mike Swift made us cross paths and before that, I've always been a fan even before his Project Tempo days! Yes Kane, I mentioned it! Hahaha, cop that CD Project Tempo -- humble beginnings!

So here's a toast to my brothers. Did you know the whole idea of To The Billboard was about 4 persons -- Kane, Sunny Blaze, Mista Blaze and Mike Swift -- so yeah, fucking toast to this mutherfuckers! We've come a long way man! I think no movement has been more solid in Pinoy Hiphop than fucking TO THE BILLBOARD x KONEKTADO, with the way it was started and the way its grown.


"They don't call us vets for nothing"



PROPS TO FLIP MUSIC. DOWNLOAD SONG HERE.

1 comment:

║▌║★ Zoe Apuada ★║▐║ said...

Heard this song a while ago, played sa wave 89.1.. This song is the shit man.. this will kick Bizzy Bone & Krayzie Bone's ass. Showing some love to the people behind this amazin song.. Dope!!! :)