Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MIKKI HAHN x IF x VIRUS LATENCY

Photobucket



Mikki Hahn - If


I think it was last year, I went to see Skarm to purchase his CD and chop it up. I was telling him I exceptionally liked a track which was not included in the CD. The song was "Virus Latency" featured below - and what blew me away was the rhymes, the music and this girl who to me was relatively unknown. Skarm then proceeded to tell me more about her, that she is no newbie in the scene - that she actually is under contract by a record label and had an album out. I nodded in curiosity. Today, I unlock this door for you guys, Mikki Hahn released an album under Viva. The album has its ups and downs - but I will tell you this, she is blessed with a good sense of music in her. Basing from her recent collaboration with Skarm and the highlights in her album - I look forward to the next songs she's going to put out. Today, I'm letting you hear her rendition of one of the most underrated Rivermaya x Bamboo Manalac song "If". Just letting you know that I does my research and I still am a fan of this hiphop shit, I find things that surprise me. Good job on this rendition Mikki Hahn!

Stay productive, lets hear new music!




Did you know Skarm just released another album this year?





No comments: