Sunday, December 2, 2012

PINO G x B-ROC "LEILA's INTERLUDE"




Download B-Roc's instrumental album here.




Another Pino G x Maduming Kwarto exclusive! This shit is dope yo! Sending love DRP's way - yo release that Veronica joint already! I think its the perfect time to put it in the radio! Just to let you guys in to the title of this instrumental -- Leila is the name I gave my first ever drum machine, which was an EMU-XL7 back in 2002. Loaded that shit up nicely, packed it with alot of nice sounds -- and now I don't even use it. Thanks Reason! Leila's Interlude displays me playing instruments above a sample to the point you can't distinguish which came with the sample or which ones I played using Leila, hence, naming the beat such. This joint "Leila's Interlude" - was made as was taken by an emcee from my Myspace days -- and he never came through with it. Enjoy this short song by Pino G over my beat!



DOWNLOAD THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING HERE.






No comments: