Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yahoo Sports presents Mark "Mugen" Striegl

 photo MARKMUGEN_zpsa444538d.jpg


PXC Featherweight title fight this coming May 11. Photo taken by Bob Guerrero



From Yahoo Sports: Mark “Mugen” Striegl's strong hands aren't just for pounding other fighters into submission. They also have a more artistic purpose.

“My high school in Japan (St. Mary's International) had a very good ceramics program. I used to make plates and bowls in my downtime before wrestling matches. It got me to relax. I like working with the different glazes and being creative.”

“I want to bring my ceramics wheel over to (his home in) Baguio so I can get into it again.”

The 24-year old may love his earthenware, but he doesn't have the proverbial porcelain chin.


READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE.




No comments: