Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ILL K Entry 109 "TALKSIC WAYS"



Well well well, Talksic Ways definitely bangs, more to come.


From what I know, Talksic Ways was formed in 2007-2008. Mic, Skarm, Leyman's Terms and Protege. Before Slaughterhouse even was put together bitches. I've been waiting on the album to drop, but to no avail. Years have passed no sight of this project seeing the light of day, but I know for a fact Protege is in everyones radar, especially with this news about him reppingg Pinas at the KOTD Canadian Battle league alongside Anygma. Skarm is developing artists under his label, and Mic is producing beats after laying off of hiphop for 2 years or so. Interesting times ahead kids. So in the middle of your sleep - I chanced upon this on You Tube, you can now see and view these tracks unreleased or soon to be released from one of Pinas' rarest emcee super groups.


Hey Jon & Skarm, give me these tracks man. Hehehehe.



No comments: