Monday, July 11, 2011

ROC NATION x JAY ELECTRONICA ALBUM DONE

Photobucket

Jay Electronica's album under Roc Nation is done.


“Sometimes im Jay Electronica. Sometimes I'm Jay Electronigga. I wanna let yall hear this one record from Act II: Patents Of Nobility (The Turn) called “Road To Perdition” feat. Mr. Carter so bad.

Album soon come. Ask Bun B, he heard the album in its entirety. A thouand kisses to all of those who have supported me since Act I: Eternal Sunshine (the pledge). I am grateful for your patience. I will not let any of you down. I promise. I will not let any of you down. I promise.

Jay Z, Bun B, Jeymes Samuel, Tony Tagoe, Erykah Badu. These are the only ppl that have heard the album in its entirety. Watch The Throne, Cold World: The Sideline Story and Act II: Patents Of Nobility (the turn) will set the bar at an all time high.”



No comments: