Tuesday, May 8, 2012

EGGHEAD Store, for all you headphones fanatics!

Photobucket

EGGHEAD has the widest product range amongst all headphone retailers in the country!


A good two months ago, I was walking through Robinsons Galleria's My Domain section -- this was where Our Father's Coffee used to be -- with my headphones on. As I was walking along, I saw a pair of headphones that I've been looking for in the Philippines for over a year now - V-MODA, and I was taken aback when I realized they had the brand in store. I quickly went in and well, see the pictures below and you'll know what headphones heaven looks like. I've seen a similar store in Singapore's ION Mall but EGGHEAD's variety of product is even better. I was quite surprised that they carried V-MODA, and furthermore, seeing all the other brands in one store. The only thing missing was Timbre Headphones, really.

From what I gather - owner Rico Cheng's venture started with a pc gadgets shop in San Juan. And with his knack for business he saw the growing potential of the headphones industry and created EGGHEAD for serious headphones fanatics! Music is very much a headphone community in the Philippines and he literally brought in all these brands to give listeners an extensive range of products to choose from, whether you are under a strict budget or want to listen to your favorite tunes in the most lavish & luxurious of ways.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


EGGHEAD is a portable audio and pc gaming concept store located at Robinsons Galleria providing the widest range of products with high quality standard of customer service that not too many stores can match. EGGHEAD provides over 100 test units to let the customers try the product first hand and not let them gamble on their purchase. They carry international brands such as Soul by Ludacris, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Nakamichi, X-Mini, Seagate, Sandisk, V-Moda, AKG, Brainwavz, Jays, Logic3, Logitech, Marshall, Polk Audio and more.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


EGGHEAD is definitely the store for all kinds of musicians and music lovers. You can find them on Facebook as well - just seach EGGHEADPH or Facebook.com/EGGHEADPH or you can also visit their Multiply site: www.gogadgets.multiply.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi this store is great, do you have know any other store like this?