Thursday, August 16, 2012

B-Roc - I Love You Baby (Instrumental)

Photobucket





B-Roc's I Love You Baby, instrumental.




Roll a blunt, light a spliff, toke that bong. Everybody got that one girl in their life that they loved to love, and loved to hate. Sometimes their even the same person. I remember making this beat, with 3 or 4 different samples. This was a brainchild between me and Nimbus back in what, early 2006 -- and we never really got through making it. Unearthed this last weekend, and it must be the weather but the jazz feel in this beat got me reminiscing.

Remember that moment when you're just by yourself and you remembered a particular thing she does, whether it was something intense or stupid -- and suddenly take a deep breath and under neath that breathe you smile, this is what that sounds like.

Enjoy this one.




No comments: