Wednesday, October 28, 2009

QUEST "WE KNOW YOUR PASSION"

Photobucket



QUEST - WE KNOW YOUR PASSION (Produced by B-ROC)

I remember Quest coming to the studio and I didn't have my midi controller, and my other sound module has been broken for quite some time now. So there was no way I can re-play a beat without sampling it. So what we did was make Quest hum all the notes he needed on the song and plotted them. Also, I just filtered a Willie Hutch sample and slamed it behind the humming. I was quite impressed we came up with song which eventually was used by Toby's Sports Center as their 30th anniversary theme. This version has then been altered several times as requested by people at Toby's. I remember walking into all the Toby's I know just so I can hear this being played.

This song also served as our gift to The Philippine Allstars before leaving for the competition in which they won the top prize that year! This version will be appearing on the Silverbacks release. Enjoy this one kids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

weow.... mahusay...