Thursday, June 16, 2011

ILL K Entry 104 "LXD x TED"



One of the best pieces I've seen in my life.


If you're in my side of town, you would know this clip gets played at hundred times a day at a local cable network via Zoob TV. Yes, its owned by La Salle Zobel -- which by the way celebrates their first 100 years in the school business. Animo -- no wait, San Beda for life!!! One of my favorite things to watch is TED TV, do your research. And this clip shows The League of Xtra-ordinary Dancers in a forum, stage and mix they hiphop with classic soundscapes. I must say, the poppin, flares, flips, crumping -- the works in this clip is very exceptional.

So today, friday we give you a deeper look into the intricacies of hiphop dance.

Shoutouts to Philippine All-Stars for taking home another World Title last sunday as we celebrate to independence! Shoutouts to Kollaborative Movement, and Capital G Shop! Opening soon!


No comments: