Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ILL K Entry "ILLEGITIMATE MISFITZ"

LEGIT



Legit Misfitz - Move On (Produced by Boom Dayupay)



Been a fan of Legit Misfitz since day one. I hang with the music come high and low. They were the first one who, for me, integrated the value of fun into the genre. And the commercial value they added back in the day for Jabonnga, Trapik, Air Tsinelas and the likes showed me how valuable our corporate impact was. I remember sporting tsinelas while playing basketball in make up courts in the streets, and still thought the song was the shit. Saw Jabonnga being used by dance groups in various talent shows - picked up a recorded VHS tape of Dash's despedida party back in the day, when he was packing his bags back to Canada. Dash performed this song, Move On -- on that vhs tape. Tons of infamous scenes there, hehehe. I will tell you the details when I see you.

Bumped into these brothers last week and heard they're on to something new. Kudos for still doing the damn thing!


MISFITZ KEEP MOVING ON!


No comments: