Monday, October 3, 2011

ANE - WHO KNOWS V2. (MUSIC VIDEO)

A.N.E - Who Knows v2.0 (Official Music Video) from sando kid on Vimeo.




Sneaker season 2011 has been crazy, purchased another pair of Puma Clydes x Undefeated over the weekend! I still have my eyes on those Reebok Kamekazes and the AJ3 Black Cement. On that note, my good friend A.N.E aka Sando Kid releases his video to the Philippine Sneaker Jam "WHO KNOWS" - produced by DJ Arbi Won. Shot completely in the streets of HK - now delivered straight to you for your audio and visual pleasure.

A.N.E. has been recording tracks and recently performed for Sole Slam a couple of weeks back. Looking forward to more songs from this dude, and if you wanna try his basketball game too - come to Team Sunday.



I hate it when people collect basketball shoes and can't play ball. I'm just saying.



No comments: