Sunday, July 1, 2012

J-HOON "NOODLES" album launch this JULY 7 @ BSIDE!

Photobucket




This saturday, July 7 -- catch the launching of J-Hoon's debut solo album entitled Noodles! Performances by people who guested in the album, as well as -- from what I heard Hijo, Wilabaliw, Kwjan might be performing! The album is pretty amazing as well. I was privileged to hear the mastered tracks a few weeks ago, and it promises to be the first of its kind. My favorite track from the album gotta be the Nimbusnine joint! I've blogged about it before, here's your chance to have a copy of the song. I also have confirmation that there will be a cd, a collectible vinyl that will have one special track that isn't part of the CD. And, I also heard there will be a special gift inside for the 420 heads!

See you guys there! I also heard it's gonna be a free show! Confirm your attendance via the Facebook events page here.



VISIT J-HOONS BANDCAMP PAGE HERE.

No comments: