Monday, May 27, 2013

Mike Swift "Uso Na Ang Peace" (DIOS FLOW Freestyle)

 photo WHAT-1_zps5603a627.jpg




Mike Swift flexing his muscles today, still one of the most lethal in this land.



I'm sure by now you've seen the picture floating around - with Mike, D-Coy, Dello, Loonie and Chi-nigg. Mike told me it was inevitable and that's what progress makes you do. Happy to see fans and even people from both camps express encouragement. I for one - have my hesitations, peace - isn't for everyone but once you commit to it, understand what it means. I wish everyone success, and to do right by right. We all have villains that either exist on our way to succeed or lives within.

Applying pressure in the game is an art form.







2 comments:

missmuthafuckenthang said...

This is a fake picture, point blank period. You can make peace without all this drama. And if you don't believe me then you just as fake as the next nigga. Being friends is overrated. This picture proves it.

missmuthafuckenthang said...

The Philippines gets enough drama and happy endings from all the Kim Chu and that coco Martin niggas shows. I thought hip hop wasn't trying to go mainstream. I guess im wrong.