Thursday, December 17, 2009

BEYOND Beyond: Entry 51 HELP SOMEBODY REMIX




Maxwell feat. Nas - Help Somebody (REMIX)


I've been uninspired the past few days, just cause I've been itching to do something creative. I mean blogging and staying online are relevant things in my life but I need something else. Might be anxious to finally start working and contribute to the label via a cause I misread during the start of the year. I've been soaking my ears with so much good music throughout the year and I can't help but be anxious -- the music I've made the past few years will take a second place to everything I will be making, thats how good I felt about listening to all these albums. But yeah -- Quando, quando, quando? God help me make it through the first 3 months of 2010 then maybe I could rendezvous with music all the way here.

This song has been playing the whole day in my room -- HELP SOMEBODY by Maxwell remixed with a Nasir Jones verse. The horns in this song is so soothing and matches my anxiousness to bang out new music. Enjoy this one kids! Dedicated to Quest & my brothers Ryan and Rhys.


"Help me to give myself to way that you've given YOU
Oh help me be the helping hand that makes a dream come true"


NOTES: Catching a hiphop show tonight, soaking myself up in SG hiphop. Lets see how it goes. And I understand Out of Body Special is gonna be performing at a gig here tomorrow night. I'll try to catch it, although I'm suspect to go to IKEA tomorrow night too. 50 Cent is tuned in, whats good Curtis?! Dope interview at Lopez Tonight, caught it online and yeah I'ma gon' reply to Sha Money's email tonight. Good looking out, we bleed for the chance!




No comments: