Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ILL K Entry 29 "SAY HELLO TO MY GOOD FRIEND, TALENT"

THERE IS NO OTHER TIME TO BE MORE ALIVE BUT NOW


Regardless of how you put it, how hiphop is supposedly dead, this is the most talented we've become as human beings. The neutrality and the innocence of hiphop has already been shed, and like proud brothers, walk with hiphop through puberty. Talent reigns in this time -- skill is something talent is shaped by over the years, but truthfully, no matter what you see, hate and appreciate with this music grind -- there is talent behind it. Whether pure or deceitful, there is talent behind it. Whether to bust on the mic or the hustle behind these deals, talent remains supreme. As a testament of this, I give you OVER -- not as Drake heard it, but as delivered to you in respect to yes, my good friend -- Talent.


Thanks for swinging by,
I hear you John Lennon, I hear you country;
Play my hiphop.


How you like that Mia?



1 comment:

Miao said...

I love it. That used to be my favorite Beatles song, but now it's just too sad for the life that I lead.

Thanks for sharing!