Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MIGUEL x J.COLE "All I Want Is You"




Miguel feat. J.Cole - All I Want Is You


Yes, the Drake video for Over has dropped today as well. In contrast to that, the only person I see giving Drake a run for his money or at least making the hiphop charts memorable this year, would be this dude named J.Cole -- I mean we've heard his mixtape and I mos def have been impressed with this kids lyrics, delivery and syllabication -- everything has been amazing thus far. The only question in my head was whether he could cater to a more commercial sound. Pairing up with another one of my favorite singers Miguel (I have been playing his joints during my stint at 105.9's Fro Show -- if you haven't heard of this dude, go get his song called "DIG") and displays a balance of sincerity and asshole-ness, fitting perfect to the concept.




Joy Denalane feat. Raekwon - Heaven or Hell

This song also reminds me of the vintage hiphop drums and feel of a particular Joy Denalane song that featured Raekwon called Heaven or Hell. Here's the video, do your research and enjoy both the songs -- same shit, different casts, different times.


No comments: