Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MARQUEE MONDAYS - WHATS IT GOT TO DO

JDOT



J.O.L.O feat. Keith Martin - Whats It Got To Do (With Me) (Produced by Mike Lumba)



Mr. Juggling Over Lyrical Obstacles is here to smooth it out. Been looking to hear new music from Jolo for a couple of years now. With his new found alliance with Hi Fan X MMG, it seems we will be hearing more from J.Dot -- I've been sleeping on my online posts all week, and this might be a little late for a Monday post but today, I am letting you in to the debut Marquee Monday track "WHATS IT GOT TO DO" featuring the talents of Jolo and Keith Martin.

The KING OF QC creates a scene with these verses, gettin his grown man sexy on -- word up! I will be posting up some old Jolo joints in the near future. I have been a fan of his since his Flip Joint/Trife One days. Jolo appeared in Turbulence's very first release, a song titled "BABY" featuring Kim Fabros and produced by Traumatik.

Marquee Mondays is an online forum, Facebook group that releases new music every monday. Check them out on Facebook, they have an email address you can send new music to. And from what I know, they are looking to get a radio program soon - now how would I know shit like that? Correct me if I'm wrong, hehehe but well good if you turn it to a radio show, we all need it.




YOU A DIME, YOU A TEN, YOU A DIAMOND
BY THE WAY YOU SHINE FROM WITHIN.



DOWNLOAD WHAT IT GOT TO DO HERE.
VISIT MARQUEE MONDAYS ON FACEBOOK HERE.




No comments: