Friday, January 29, 2010

ILL K Entry 7 "ANO KAYA"



GOD'S WILL feat. UELA - ANO KAYA (Produced by Chrizo)



I saw this posted by Killahstormz on Facebook and whoever did it, thank you. It means alot to us artist that you spend this time on our music. This picture video is well, makes me feel old and miss my boys. I know they all doing good and have their paths for the year straightened out. I talked to Chrizo and he is in the midst of putting together the first ever BEAT MAKING workshop in Pinas, could be the closest thing we can have as The Community on a more technical level. Godsweezy is busy doing his thing and bringing GLOC9, SINAG and some other heads to BAGUIO! Great things ahead man. So yeah, just didn't want to over look this piece as we head to the weekend and as my boys head out to spend their 2nd PROM tomorrow. You know what it is!


YES, REVOLUTIONARY.

HALF DEPARTURE. HALF EVOLUTION.




No comments: