Sunday, January 31, 2010

SOULFIESTA presents FEVERaero DAY 1

3rd WORLD



Aero - Aeron's Song



I remember Aero's first ever message to me over at Myspace, giving me props and saying he wanted to get on a B-Roc or Chrizo beat. This was at a time when me and the team decided whole heartedly to not give our beats for free, cause yeah we had wanted to run a business and cover our expenses -- so naturally my first few conversations with Aero was talking about "yeah we got good packages you could take advantage of". Then I heard that joint AERON -- and met him in Manila, and we wrapped up our first session (which I'll talk about in a few days) and Aero got a Turbulence pass on beats and was endorsed by our team as one of the best outside our camp. I respect Aero as an artist, a friend and as a father to his son. Juggling these things in a time such as now deserve its props -- cause freal, he don't slack off on the mic when it comes down to it. On some real shit, just listen to the honesty in this song. Forget the mixing of the track or that the mic he used would pop at certain points but don't forget how he rode this grimmey beat similar to Xzibit'z song "Foundation". On top of that it is gonna be classic in a few years time when Aeron hears this and understands everything he's seeing right now. MC's are born with vision that allows truth space to grow and hurt, this piece is one of those moments.


On the first, second and third semester/
I was kicking freestyles spittin' the best rhymes ever/


This was the very first song from Aero that got me to look into what he's doing regardless if it was in tuned to what I was doing. Enjoy this one as we celebrate emceeing this month of February, I will take you through some of Aero's unreleased tracks, classics -- an interview and a video release for his song "In My City".


MYSPACE.COM/AEROWITHADOT



DAY 1

1 comment:

Miao said...

yeah, aeron's song was on the PF compilation debut and it was one of the best non-PF performed songs on it. blew me away.