Thursday, January 7, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK: USHER - Foolin' Around



Usher - Foolin' Around (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)


I've been working the past few days and its a start I can't wait to see the end result of. To all my peoples who have been waiting on a reply from me, well I haven't been online much -- so yeah AERO -- it's a go. Keep me in the loop. I have to address all the people on the tag board, leave that dude hating alone. I'ma start banning people who don't keep things in perspective -- and yo if you're a real dope hater, I suggest you get in touch with PHD, let yourself be know and I'll do an interview with you one on one via email. I'll answer all the questions you want, blast out people if you want, hehehe. Thats if you have the balls to keep things interesting.

But yeah, here's a track from Usher's upcoming CD titled Raymond vs Raymond. It's called "Foolin' Around" dedicated to fans of Xscape's "You're My Little Secret" - this tandem of Usher and JD is always a sure hit from dudes You Make Me Wanna days. Also dedicated to Champ, Ron, Hotnixx, Jong and all the real playboys in the hizzle.

No comments: