Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DECEMBER by GENE ROCA

DECEMBER



Gene Roca - December (Produced by Bojam of Flipmusic)




It is December 1, and fittingly we start off your month with free music by monster workers Flipmusic. Today we have a song entitled "December" - an apt song for the month as loneliness takes an extra shiver hearing Christmas carols. I received this song last month and the minimal production on the version I received was already pleasing at it was, but knowing Bojam he'll tweak it up a couple more notches before the release date. Gene Roca notoriously displays the sincerity sad songs have been missing nowadays and it is very refreshing. I also want to say belated happy birthday to Gene Roca - who spent his birthday weekend in Boracay! Hope you had a good one!


GENE ROCA: The story behind every song of mine is a girl or girls. The girl in this song, "December", is a good friend of mine who's in New York right now and she's flying in this December.

One day she just crossed my mind. So I wrote something for her, scheduled a session with BoJam, Quest was there and he helped out on the harmonizing outro. I asked BoJam to put a lot of elements that would raise hairs. The sleigh bells got me.

I think this is the perfect Christmas love song for those who are far away from their loved ones. Just play it if you miss someone or better, play it when your lady or man walks in with all the lights turned off or dimmed, rose petals on the floor, up the stairs, on the bed, candles lit everywhere... guaranteed early New Year!


December
Written by Gene Roca
Produced by Bojam of Flip Music


Caressing your body
Is all I can do
'Stead of killing my time
In a place without you
And I can't stop flipping
Pages of your face in my mind
Other faces just wont do it
Its your face that I desire


Chorus

Just remember this December
You'll be right here by my side
I'll be waiting to surrender
All my love and my pride
Baby come home this Christmas time


Babe I can't wait till you open that door
I've been waiting to melt
In your arms like before
And I can't stop thinking
Traces of your scent and your smile
Now I'm going a bit crazy
Please come home now and be mine


Chorus


Bridge



DOWNLOAD DECEMBER VIA MEDIAFIRE HERE.




No comments: