Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BEYOND Beyond: Entry 2 "CRADLE ORCHESTRA"

Cradle Orchestra feat. Nieve & Jean Curley - Talk It Out

Cradle Orchestra is a group from Japan, Arkane found this and shared this with me early on this year. The album "Velvet Ballads" has just been released and we looked far and wide until today, we have the album and its a classic. Don't take my word for it, just look at the video. This is hiphop instrumentation taken to another level. Cradle Orchestra actually is an orchestra that touches on hiphop grooves, its not a new idea but they manage to take it a step further everytime. Cradle Orchestra places itself in the middle of our campaign, and we take them with us -- Enjoy this one. I just might put up the album here, hmmm maybe in the future. I wanna selfishly enjoy this one first. Hehehe.

Cradle Orchestra feat. Black Thought - Live Forever
Cradle Orchestra feat. CL Smooth - All I Want In This World

No comments: