Friday, February 6, 2009

BLOGSITE CROSS OVER: SSONICTV.BLOGSPOT.COM


Its funny how people would push this issue. When really I am not in competition with SOULSONICTV. I've always supported they're site and as you may all know I'm very active in answering queries in they're tag board. I'm well linked into the site as some of you can see. Some dude who's trying to make the wrong point got some facts twisted. I've worked with SoulSonic with everything, every event, CD that I have. It's tiring how people act up on tagboards and would expect explanations there. Props to Arbi Won and his staff, I know them personally. Soul Sonic is only one of of the many blogs in this world. I just hate false accusations when they can't even put they real names on it. Anyways, hate is the new love in 2009. I've always been a fan of Soul Sonic, but should it limit me to the things I wanna write? Am I saying I am way better than Soul Sonic? NO. Plain and simple, that site and this site works well together. Out of all the blog sites intended for Pinoy Hiphop, some hater wants to pull this stunt on me. We need hate to fuel responses but shit, lets be about substance too at some point. How am I supposed to be in competition with them, I'm not even in the Philippines? This site and Soul Sonic takes on different views and complements each other. I think some people are too one sided that they can only read one site. Broaden your horizons fellas. Did you ever hear about a person who just read The Philippine Star his/her entire life? I don't think so. I need y'all to hate, but don't be stupidly hating. It's not helping your cause at all. Again, if any, this site is a mere extension of what Soul Sonic started. RESPECT.

No comments: