Sunday, February 1, 2009

SOUL BREAK: Usher "TAKE A RIDE"

Usher - Take A Ride

Usher's back with a new song "Take A Ride" which makes me miss clubbing in Manila. Hehehe. Shoutouts to everyone still doing they thing in the club circuit. The DJ's, the players, the drug dealers, the ladies, the honorable guestlists, Max of Prince of Jaipur, hehehe. This song is vintage Usher, he's one of my favorites, I grew up listening to Usher. All those purist heads don't front! You know you like U Make Me Wanna! Hehehe. The idea of this song is, shorty I don't mind riding with you driving, I just wanna be where you're at sexy. Enjoy! To the ladies reading, play this one saturday night! For those who don't know, this song was written by another artist and it has another version floating around the internet somewhere. Holla!

No comments: