Sunday, February 8, 2009

GOLD MINING: SKARM & P-FLEX "Better Dayz Better Nightz"

Skarm feat. P-Flex - Better Dayz, Better Nightz

"No one knows why I spend my time mining" by Verse One, off his song Gold Mining. This line has been in my head for the past 2 years cause I feel at times I'm mining all these talents in Manila. Not that they need to be found, they're out there. I just feel like I'm polishing gold everytime I hear new music from my collegues, friends and even competition. This track I'm giving you a peek off this through AMPON's Skarm. One of the best MC's in the Philippines, this kid also does his own beats. Watch out for his new group Talk Sic Ways and a few other projects his working on. I have a couple more Skarm tracks but he wouldn't want me to spoil it for you guys, so here's one with his brother on the track as well. Props to AMPON! Shoutouts to everyone there!

No comments: