Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GOLD MINING: KWIZYNE Acquired Taste Mixtape



Kwizyne - I REM U

Kenya born Filipino emcee Kwizyne recently released his mixtape for free "Acquired Taste MIXTAPE" here in Singapore. I met 22 year old Kwizyne at the Impromptu gig 2 weeks ago, and from his performance alone I was already impressed. It always gives me a good feeling discovering new artists at the begining of their careers. Kwizyne is a freshman and a veteran of sorts just listen to this CD and you'll know what I mean. Not bad at all for a Filipino residing in Singapore emcee, this kid also knows of Mike Swift, Gloc-9 and even Nimbusnine. This mixtape is brilliant and relevant. From beat selections to song topics. Hope you guys enjoy this new emcee's first offering. I will be interviewing Kwizyne soon and will be reviewing this CD further. Feedbacks would definitely help guys. Dope cover as well by Urban Zombie! We might just hear Kwizyne over some Chrizo beats soon. Holla!


CLICK ON ALBUM COVER FOR DOWNLOAD!

No comments: