Thursday, March 5, 2009

STAY FRESH: SONGS OF THE "NEXT WEEK"

Big Pooh feat. Sha Stimuli & Kurupt - HOMAGE TO PETE ROCK (Produced by Focus)



Nas feat. Marsha Ambrosuis - If I Ruled The World 09




Redman & Method Man - A YO

Focus does it again! His HOMAGE SERIES is something I always look forward to, check this Homage To Pete Rock track --- dedicted to Chrizo, Pete Rock is the master of horn samples! Also, Nas teams up with Marsha Ambrosius (formerly of Floetry) on a 2009 verison of If I Ruled The World, I still like the old one better! And lastly, Red and Meth are at it again with A YO -- dedicated to Hotnixx!! Check the other songs for download! Enjoy your weekend guys, I will be post the whole Kanye West Storytellers audio of his performances for download and a special Fugees LIVE files for download soon!

Cam'ron - I Used To Get It In Ohio (DOWNLOAD)
Rich Girl feat. Lloyd Banks - 24 Inches (Remix) (DOWNLOAD)

Drake feat. Trey Songz & Hotnixx - Just Wanna Dance (DOWNLOAD)

No comments: