Monday, August 17, 2009

DJ SHORTKUT IN MANILA X NIMBUSNINE


DJ Shortkut live in Manila AUGUST 19 @ Alchemy

Catch DJ Shortkut is in Manila and will showcase his brand of turntablism this August 19. Catch your favorite local acts perform! I'm guessing most of my favorite acts will be present this day! Tough luck I'm in Singapore. I remember watching DJ Shortkut and the rest of Triple Threat at the 2nd year anniversary of the now defunct Urban Myx which was celebrated at the Rockwell Tent. Also, I had the chance to hang out with DJ Shortkut during my first trip to Taiwan. We were at a record shop that had a studio at the back, DJ Shortkut got down with the locals and showed them a thing or two live on the decks! And before that I remember me and Shorkut were looking at the last piece of Common's Ressurrection vinyl, and we ran for it -- and yes I ran faster and that vinyl is somewhere in my stash!

No comments: