Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WORD.LIFE a hiphop documentary (Trailer)


"Word. Life." a hiphop documentary (produced by Bruce Willis)

My iggins, its a new day for Soulfiesta! Got new work, new money coming in, booking flights, immigration stamps on my passport -- yeah life between airports! Dont fret, I will find a way to update y'all with new things! Aero still has one more saturday night rendezvous at 93.1 to close out August. What a month for Turbulence! Sicksongs Only EP and a Fliptunes endorsement (more on it later on) We still grinding heavy! So let me kick start this phase of my life with a trailer of a documentary Bruce Willis produced. This was done I think 2 years ago, I still don't know whether its been out in the market so yeah -- here's the trailer!

Quote of the minute: "Even when I'm not functioning in tip top shape/ I can still bench press as much as hiphop weighs/" Drake feat. Nispsey "KILLER".



1 comment:

derangedpoet said...

"And I'm the one to blame/ now that I'm around shit will never be the same/ I'm a killer... killer... killer." HEAVY ROTATION ;) Chat with you soon Bigbro!!! LDPeace!