Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FEVER@ero DAY 3 "KEEP ELEVATING"

KEEP ELEVATING




AMP feat. Rjay of LDP - Keep Elevating (Produced by Bojam & Yujin of FLIPMUSIC)


I've been bumping this song daily since I got it early this year, never skipped a day without playing it. Its one of the craziest song made by Turbulence and yes, we're proud that we got to work with Philippine Hiphop's best musicians -- BoJam and Yujin from Flip Music. AMP ressurrects the 90's in an amazing display of rhymes, flow and relevance. Much props to everyone who created this song, Turbulence and Flip Music embodies the very title to this track -- I was suppose to include the lyrics to the song but the boys got too lazy, hehehe. Enjoy this one as I leave you with some side notes from the person who spearheaded this collaboration, RJay of LDP. Fiyah!!! Listen to it and I dare you not to play it again! I mean, cmon man -- DAY 3, temperatures elevating man, feverish!



BURY ME LIKE AZTEC POTTERY, IF THATS MY DESTINY


From Rjay of LDP:

The track is for the upcoming 'Side Project' Mixtape and it's gonna be focusing on LDP collaborating with other artists; which is why we've decided to collaborate with AMP. First, I sent AMP the beat coming from Bojam. Waited for a few weeks then the boys told me that I should give them an idea or a concept so that they could start working on it. So I sat on the beat for about two weeks if I remember it right. It wasn't an easy beat to write to since it sounds a whole lot different from the finished track without the drum patterns and working with just a plain loop. Then I thought of what LDP and AMP want to do as much as other independent artists as well and that's to KEEP on ELEVATING. That's what I felt while writing down the lyrics of the hook and bridge.

I visited Bojam a week after I wrote the lyrics. Recorded it and sent it to the boys. After a few weeks, Marquiss, Jess and B-Roc dropped by to record at Bojam's. That's when they made me throw my hands up outside the place while you guys were watching me from inside the car HAHA! AND YEAH! SHAKEY'S PIZZA!!! Then Bojam sent the unfinished track to Aero and he sent his verse via Email to Bojam straight from the City of Smiles. After the track's been completely recorded Yujin of JOINT (Bojam's band) layed in the different crazy drum patterns for every verse.

HIGHFIVE!!!
KEEP ELEVATING!!!



DOWNLOAD TRACK HERE.

2 comments:

MV said...

this is the hit

Anonymous said...

Lyrics, B!