Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TURBULENCE goes to BAGUIO FEB 24, 2010 -- tonight!!!


SK VOTE 2010 MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL - BAGUIO CITY


First off, I wanna say REST IN PEACE to The Hiphop Vote -- we had our run. It was one of the reasons why I left Pinas, that was one of the last pieces that made my decision concrete. It was when two years ago, nobody picked up on the idea I was bringing them to the table. Too ahead of my time is an angle that still cheers me up from time to time. Maybe some other day my friend. Next is, cmon son! Dick Gordon's campaign song and now God's Will is organizing this SK VOTE 2010 in Baguio City. Chu know about covering bases -- Baguio, Manila, Olongapo, Batangas, Bacolod, nah mean? I'm not even mentioning our KONEKTADO broadcasts!!

Catch Slick n Sly Kane and your favorite producer's favorite producer Chrizo as they host this event and give you performances by Gloc 9, Sinag, 2600 Kings, P-Funk & Norte De Familia, Baguio Amplified Hiphop Crew and tons more! Neegi, whatchu know about that! BAGUIO Convention Center -- shoutouts to my boy Kaydee and One Mic Productions! Sorry for the lack of communication from our end, its a tight knit event and Godsweezy seemed hella busy man! We'll catch you on the next one!


No comments: