Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ILL K Entry 11 "Warrior of the Light x Legacy"

GAP NIMBUS

NIMBUS x GAP project album coming out soon!


Not a lot of things slip past through me if it something creatively being done in the hiphop backyard that I have, but this one caught be surprisingly off guard in my last visit to Pinas. Locked Down and Turbulence have been sister companies in more ways than one since ILL-J's Sick Wid It track. We've seen gems come out of both camps throughout the years, and this is no excuse. Nimbusnine and Gap of Peoples Future comes together to make some music this year. I've yet to hear the tracks they've made, but the idea alone is something I'm looking forward to. Hmmm -- I expect to hear some Mr. E instrumentals here and yeah, Chrizo gave me a preview of a beat already getting prepped up for this installment, well if you've managed to see the birthday boys video, its that one he lets play out at the end of the short promotional video. Bangin beats Chrizo!

Mr. Warrior of the Light teams up with Mr. Legacy -- there are somethings I don't have control over and that is often a good thing. I'm excited for this team up and will write more about them as updates occur!



No comments: