Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BEYOND Beyond: Entry 1 6 "MANDIRIGMA"



Saw this posted on Same Teams blog man. I remember doing this track with A.N.E. back in the day, classic B-ROC beat if you ask me. I really had a hard time putting together the drums for this track with all the rolls. This tracks is very special to me as it took my grind to Solar Sports, props to the Expansion Team for grinding it out! A lot of songs about Pacquiao now, pushing artists to make they versions, but to me, this marriage of words and beats was perfect for the adrenaline of catching the fight! And yo, I got an archive of songs I've done and its bananas. I'll be sharing more to you guys one day at a time. Abangan, shoutouts to Pong! Beyond, beyond ninjas!

DOWNLOAD: A.N.E.'s MANDIRIGMA (FULL SONG) HERE

NOTE: A.N.E. first ever track out nationwide was a track in P-Noise Compilation with Uela of Chillitees and James of Maddpoets. I just might put that track up soon. Hehehe. Also, TEAM PACQUIAO Documentary on GMA7, used Sinag's GIGIBAIN for their theme music. And lastly, PACQUIAO in 7 rounds. PEACE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.