Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SOULFIESTA EXCLUSIVE: MY FIRST (SOULFIESTA REMIX)

Photobucket


Back in June of 2007, I took a trip to Japan. Saw Tokyo, bought me some Transformer collectible, went to SWAGGER'S store launch and more importantly went to dig some samples. Will post pics from that trip on a much later time. Before I left, I was really buggin out on whether to buy The Black Album (Acapella) disc or not, I ended up buying it. Chrizo, Traumatik, Black, League of Paul and me were in the midst of working on possibly a remix album of this Sean Carter classic. Much of it has yet to be done. The idea was to pair up Jay-z with a local act and give the songs a different appeal. Here's my version of Jay-z's MY FIRST -- hope you guys like it! I'm also slated to do the 99 Problems track which will feature God's Sweezy and that kid CJ Cruz!

No comments: