Saturday, April 18, 2009

BEYOND Beyond: Entry 13 "Andrew E is the ultimate rapper I know!"



I don't care about what y'all think, but to me, Andrew E is the ultimate pinoy rapper. Props to him, his virtues are out of this world man but he's a real person! I miss drinking at his place and just listening to what he has to say about things. The best thing about being around him is that he actually listens to what you say, and he digests it, he remembers them. I tell you, he does and he will remember it til the next time you see him. And yo, Andrew E humbles me several times, this video is another testament of how he rocks the world! DONGALO might be the most long lasting record label there is! Keep em coming!

NOTE: Andrew E. once told me "B-Roc, you intrigue me, the last time I saw a person like you, was me back in the day" -- this was an ultimate compliment, which I will expound on some other time.

No comments: