Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've been away too long..

LAX 2008, just touched down (picture taken by Ryan Andres)


Temptations - Memories


My brown Air Force 1's are faded, my closet looks back at me cheering me on day after day. My shirts from my trips, the hotels, the lobbies, the late nights, the clubs, the vacations, the on site jobs -- stare at me, they know I've dressed down for the most part these past 4 months. They know we've been away from home. I've worked, and I am working hard -- I miss my family. I've been away a little too long they say, I say "don't count the days, find the stellar memories". I just put into place today, the only reason I see fit into me coming home, the rest is up to prayers. God willing, In'shala -- Beyond, beyond; To The billboard.

"wish I could catch, a night train to the past" - Temptations "Memories"

No comments: