Thursday, July 30, 2009

12:40 AM JULY 31

Just got home son.

Had a long ass day man, did all my shit. Ended up having diner with big wigs at Singapore Cricket Club, Members ONLY. Go figure, 2 bottles of wine later; a lobster bisque and a big ass steak for diner I find myself chilling at Zouk, Velvet and Phuture. I'm in the same club as the DJ of Teriyaki Boyz making an appearance here tonight -- bottle service, vodka, orange juice and cranberry under my disposal; chilling and speaking with a Korean businessman who wants to help me and be my agent to access Korea's scene and make beats for some artists over there?

Did I budge? No, did I like the idea? Yes.

Time to assemble the team. I'm home, mad things in my head, Nimbusnine gig tomorrow at Rockwell via Nyco Maca, thanks Josh. Open my email, see Jess and Chrizo talk about GRAE, game on. Albert Penafuerte's in the studio tonight with Chrizo, wrapping up another free digital release. And me? I'm drunk finishing up the CD cover and collaterals.

Whatchu do today? Why am I back early? Cause alla that was work, you gotta pay me to stay still. My team needs me. TEAM STRONG. Beyond, Beyond iggins.

No comments: