Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BETWEEN THE LINES: "Walk The Talk" Kimmie feat. B-Roc

Everybody wanna see me fail, 10 years strong/
ever since I was tippin' scales, penned hit songs/
ideas flowing, nights to days, then did shows/
met a lot of chicks, some menage while I hit bongs/
some say in order to rebuild you gotta destroy/
cats be ahh and oohing everytime that I rip joints/
one second, who's taking the shot, gotta be this boy/
down by two, Lebron over Turk, baby 3 points/
baby please don't, I'm a beast yo/
helped alot of emcees get their shine on, check the list yo/
ain't no Cristal here, Red Horse sipping keep it local/
people look at us sideways, like we were loco/
I guess so, thats why you can't get with the program/
my teams strong, beyond, everybody knows man/
suck a dick haters, everybody knows me/
I saved the music, I guess everybody owes me/


Real talk, no shit. Thanks for the listen, check out the verses prior to mine. Kimmie goes in hard and lets y'all know whats really hood. Hehehe, hope we hear more from her. My SOULFIESTA Countdown might have to take a back seat from this point on, for infringement reasons, got a letter from head bloggers about it. Anybody know a way around it? Or should I just get my own radio show again?

met a lot of chicks, some menage while I hit bongs/ - real talk pai happened more than twice son, and yeah, word to Aero and those girls who drank Red Horse with him.

down by two, Lebron over Turk, baby 3 points/ - dedicated to Quest and PHD, on that last game I played in Cavite alongside Chrizo. All that trash talk Tantan for what? Losing to me? Heheheh. All love pai, you know it! I'm just bragging here.

helped alot of emcees get their shine on, check the list yo/ - I can't fake the love I get man.


No comments: